11/2/09

Harrison Barnes' career advice

I was about to finished high school and one month more i am already going to college. By that time i don't know yet what course I'll study if i'll go to college or university. My mind was not fixed until finally i decided to take up nursing because this course does not need Algebra, Geometry or Trigonometry. I hate those subjects and looking forward to the job for this nursing field is just to take care of sick so i finally decided to take this profession as my career in the future. It is easier for me to take care of sick individuals rather than studying engineering or other course which not my line, the reason is, i can't finished the course and time will just be wasted.
After graduation i worked in an office as cashier clerk while waiting for the release of my Nurse Board Examination result . Clerical job is truely different job from the nursing course i took and the situation is entirely different but i tried my best to finished the works assigned to me everyday. I tried to be good with my officemates so that they will teach me about the things i don't know specially clerical works and learn from them the do's and dont's of the company to avoid mistakes or offenses. Luckily i made the job easier and perfect after three months and the management put me as regular employee. I am already happy in this company and i am also closed and very open to my officemates. I decided to continue this job because at that time there was unemployment of nurses in our country. I need to work for my financial needs. But lately , my officemates changed. They are aloft or became sometimes arrogant or selfish to me. They were older than me and they get old in this company. They will never allow that i am better than them. I think they insecured to me for i don't know the reason because i am just only new and i respects them so much.
I've been worked in different companies transferred from job to another . My longest job was my nursing career. I worked with different people and different personalities. The hardest part in a jobsite is when you have a co-worker with Narcissistic Entitlement Syndrome . As Harrison Barnes said people with NES see themselves as special, believe they should have whatever they want regardless of the feelings of others, and continually inflate themselves while putting others down. This is very true. You can't help but it is their behavior and characteristics that no one can changed but the most affected is the person who put it down and the job as well. It is a disaster to meet this kind of people. It ruins your mood to work .
I highly recommend to you the advices of Harrisson Barnes. Search his website aharrisonbarnes.com/ You will learned everything about life and career. He is an expert on career advice and employment because he himself start his career as an asphalt contractor and became a lawyer after attending University of Virginia Law School. He had so many working experiences on field of Law. He is the founder of company of more than 100 job search websites, employment services, recruiting firms, online employment news magazines and student loan companies. To find a job is not easy but you will learned from Harrison Barnes advices regarding on how to find the right job for you considering your career or profession and your interest of how you do the job efficiently and legally. You can avoid NES people who want to put you down or other co worker. You will surely at the right path of job search when are looking for a job.

1 comments:

rakeback said...

I have seen footage of Barnes on several recruiting websites, and he seems like he is an All-American caliber player with a very bright future ahead of him.