11/1/09

My loving parents and son

It's Sunday and All Souls' day. I felt guilty when i was not able to go home to visit the tomb of my parents in the province. I wished they could understand my situation. Anyway, I always pray for them and i am so sure they are already in heaven.
My son went to Batangas with my in laws. Me and my daughter are only in our house. We really feel the house like boring without Joshua. This son of mine is sometimes boring but he made it sure that i am happy everyday. He always says "Lets eat mommy" or "is there anything to eat mommy?". I miss him so much. He left the house at 4 AM but he didn't wake us up anymore because he don't want to disturb our sleep. He just make a note to her sister about her medicine. He responsibly locked the door and gate securely when he leave the house.
May you have a safe travel and vacation as well to you my son. I love you!

5 comments:

reyapot said...

Hi Nanay Belen, musta na po?
Oks lang yan Nay, malayo din naman Batanggas eh, maintindihan ka na nila bakit di ka nakadalaw..

thanks sa pagbisita sa blogs ko ha :-) see u ulit!

An said...

Wow! You must be thankful always for having such a wonderful and loving family.

Oman said...

take care too and happy soul's day.

EJ said...

The absence of a family member is always a felt!

Thank you so much for casting your vote which led to Rylie's Victorious Smile.

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

i agree with reyapot nay...maintindihan k nila.
=)

hapi halloween po