9/16/10

Vascular Headache

Good. my doctor's appointment postponed .. i have two task to do. Lately i am having a vascular headache again and i can't stay long infront of the computer. I don't know what's happening to my body. Three months ago. I suffered from plantar fascitis then severe cough due to allergy according to my doctor . My cough had not yet totally healed when headache started. I went to neurologist and diagnosed as vascular headache. My headache triggered by severe coughing. He prescribed ponstan 500 mg 3 times a day for 3 days and requested a cranial MRI. Ponstan is an anti-inflammatory and pain reliever drug . Cranial MRI is expensive procedure and only big hospitals will do it like Makati Medical Center, St Lukes and Medical City. I am not sure if my health card will cover the expenses of this procedure..i will see tomorrow.

0 comments: