9/20/10

Packed Lunch

Today is Monday, i have still hang over about the two days holiday, no work for my daughter, so i am not oblige to wake up early to cook for breakfast and packed lunch. I thought i am already graduated from preparing pack lunch, ever since i am doing this since when they were pre school until now. I feel tired cooking in the morning but my daughter can't take the food in their canteen. Ohhhh........i know food in the canteen always oily and expensive that's what she hate. I just wish she must learn to wake up early and cook for herself. I don't know if i regret of too much caring my kids, i did that because i wanted to overcome the absence of their father. They are studious and cool children but it seems they don't know anything work or responsibility in the house.

0 comments: