9/17/10

It's time to move to our new home

When i got married we live to our parents in law temporarily. I was glad that their house is wide and they offered to us another room to store our things like those gifts we received during our wedding plus our personal things. We able to purchased a new house so, we need to move when the house ready. I have already a one year old baby and was 4 months pregnant and my husband was working out of town. I was alone with one helper. I was so tired. Looking and thinking of our huge appliance and furniture, i am already felt dizzy. And i am not expecting a help of my relatives because they are also busy with their family.
Moving out to another home is very stressful. First how you could transfer your things safely, I can't imagined how these huge furniture could be transfer in good order. Miscellaneous packs are boring to pack specially those delicate or breakable. It's really a headache and i don't know which i should start to pack up. I need someone to entrust the packing and moving our things.
I browsed my internet to read about mover company. I read some websites and there is one website that cleared my mind because i am looking for a mover company like San Diego movers . Yes. it is really important that a mover company must have a full time and well trained employees. If they are full time employees they can expertise the work specially on packing, loading and unloading. And it is a part of their training to be honest at all times and maintain professionalism. You can always count on a mover company like this!

0 comments: