3/12/10

Short task increases your online earnings

Hello friends. I am blogging for almost two years now. I started last week of April 2008 so by next month my blog already two years old. At first i hesitate to blog because i have so many things to do at home and my small business plus the fact that i don't know how to operate the computer. But due to the encouragement of my daughter and the patience of my son taught me the proper operation of a computer. I successfully learned everything about blogging after one month and slowly i gained so many friends through blogs until blogging become my fashion. I am stay at home mom with two kids who are already in college. Most of the time i am alone at home thinking of so many things after my routine works which makes me feel bored, desperate and so many unnecessary worries come to my mind. But this blogging totally changed my routine everyday. I am inspired to share all my experiences past, present and even my visions for the future. My heart and soul actively alive while reading other blog's post, bloghopping, visiting, reading and viewing anything important to view in the internet. I love it !
What makes me more excited when i earned through blogging. Fortunately i was so lucky that my blogs given page rank 3 on the third month. It is the time that i started accepting many task to work for. I didn't expect that a stay at home mom will earned online and this is perfectly fit for me because i am a homebody person, shy and aloft to other people due to my long period injailed at home. My neighbors were wondering how come that seems nothing has changed about our finances because everybody knows in my vicinity that my small business is totally affected by recession . They don't know that i am contineously earning through blog specially last December 2009 i was given so many task so we had a huge Christmas Shopping. My kids bought all the things they wanted.
To my blogmates out there ! Search ShortTask.com for you to read if you want to increase your earnings through blogging. It featured the Short Task Review for everybody to learn their guidelines, rules and regulation and their mode of payments. And they are presently offering ten of thousand jobs right now. I can see these available opportunities are fits to any blog categories. These jobs are perfect for stay at home mom like me who wants only to work at home. What more you are waiting for? search this website now to know more information and details. This is a very generous site that you can avail jobs to work from home. Very easy procedure, just find the task suits you and work , finish, complete it and submit for approval. Once your work approved the payments is automatically transfer in your paypal account.

1 comments:

Oman said...

congrats nay. this is an awesome way to earn coz ur enjoying it as well.