2/26/10

Stay at home mom..

As a stay at home mom, i used to be alone at home, so if i am tired blogging and doing my routines at home i used to sit down and think of so many thing. I've resigned from work since i give birth of my first born and they are now teenagers. Almost 20 years i am stocked at home. Almost twenty years no communication with my friends before. I want to work again outside my home anyway, my kids are already grown up and they are not anymore like a baby. They can now manage to prepare their meal if i am not around at home. I miss other people! I want to talk with other people! I miss the world! I miss the whole world! But my age is not fit for work anymore. That is my problem. LOL. They want fresh graduates. They rejects my working experience because i stopped working for almost twenty years. I feel bored really at home but i felt good if i hear beautiful music. I downloaded music via music torrents. They are such amazing songs. It livens my heart and soul. No matter how long no communication with other people, no exposure to the world, i used the technology of torrent search engine. Everything feeds me all the information from different server and downloads a lot of information in easy way. I search and get information about the latest political issues, showbiz latest news. I don't need to go to bookstore to buy new recipe books for new recipes. New gadget or improved appliances can be search everything here. Internet is my friend to give me all information i want to know via torrent search engine. Whoever you are, professional, non professional, kids, students and folks like me better visit their site to know more about their service. You will fine the site very useful to you.

0 comments: