1/17/10

watch tv

I resigned from work when i got pregnant. I was staying at my mother's house. I did not do anything than to watch tv most of the time until i gave birth. I did not experienced boredom at their home because their tv is so clear and nice different with programs are their to choose from. After a year giving birth i bought a home and moved when the house ready for occupancy. Furniture completed includes electronic appliances like tv. But i made it sure that the same tv which like my mother's tv. I have proven that when i was in their house. Although i watch tv the whole day everyday, i did not felt any boredom , comedy programs are funny, health and home programs are very interesting specially to a new mother like me, movies are good and many many more. It gives me company when i am alone at home. I have no one to talk to and felt so sad when my kids are not home when they are in school. Watching a  tv with good programs and clear is the best treatment.!

2 comments:

Admin said...

nice info thanks for share :)

gracia said...

wow! PR4.. how did u do it maam?