10/9/09

Fried Chicken

I'll do again my fried chicken recipe. It is the simpliest but it is the favorite of my kids and this is good for me because i'll do it while i am blogging. First i'll just mix together the chicken, a little salt to taste, calamansi juice and pepper. I'll marinate while my kids are still sleeping and i"ll deep fry when they woke up from their bed.
I have still chicken stock in my refrigerator so I'll do chicken gravy. How? This is it....
>About one-to two cups of chicken stock , bring to boil and add 1/4 of a chicken cube. Any brand of chicken cube. I used Chicken Knorr cube.
>Boil it to 3-5 minutes . Taste and put salt if necessary.
>1 spoon of cornstarch and dissolve with little water then mix with the boiling chicken stock. >Lower down the heat and mix the cornstarch. Stir continously until done like a saucy gravy.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing this. Fried chicken is everybody's favorite especially my kids.