7/15/09

Wiki software

Ohhhh it is not easy and keeps me irritated when my computer is very slow , if there are faults and defects in computer program, system or computer machine. Everytime i am in the middle of my blogging hour when i have always experienced a sudden crash of my browser . My time of blogging is limited because i have so many works at home and i am not the only user of my computer. My two kids and me shares only one computer. They are college engineering majoring of Instrumentation and Control and they have lots of lesson to search in the computer but it takes them so much time to finished due to bug problem. It is my turn to use my computer when they are in the university, i hurriedly sit infront of the computer to update my blog. But unfortunately, my internet browser suddenly hangs or closed so i have to restart again but the problem keeps on repeating. My time wasted , instead of taking this opportunity to blog hop, visit my fellow blogger or make a good post. If this happened to everyone, how can we move on? Especially when those online business and other businesses that all their business files programmed in the computer.
I am glad to know that there is a bug tracking system that assigns , tracks and reports . This is a software application designed to helps quality assurance and programmers keep track of reported a software bugs in their work. With this powerful wiki software that merges all together and extremely valuable for issue tracking system to tracks all the bugs in your internet browser.
Friends for further information to solve your computer bug problem search atlassian.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi nanay belen..may college ka na pala na anak? nice ng blog mo ah...god bless you..

Clarissa said...

Thanks for sharing the info,Nanay Belen!!

Reanaclaire said...

hi nanaybelen, greetings to u on this wonderful Thursday.. do keep in touch through our blogs.. thanks..