7/16/09

My frying pan is broken

I should have to go out today but the weather bureau is reporting for the coming of another typhoon named Isang. Since i woke up this 6:00 AM it is already raining moderately. The sky is dark and cloudy . I think i should have to postponed my schedule to go to mall. Why I go to mall? because my small tefal frying pan's handle is broken. It is too old and it needs to be changed. It is my first small frying pan which i bought when i was single, 1987 ago. How i wish to have one now because my other frying pan is too big for me to use everyday.

9 comments:

Rossel said...

wow ang tibay ng frying pan mo. biro mo 1987 pa. kahit nasira yan Nanay Belen sulit ka na rin. lol! oo nga e dito maulan kaya hindi ako makaalis.

kamusta ka na nay?

marveling said...

even in our end nanay, we are currently flooded because of heavy rain. we were advised that we might be evacuated if the rain does not stop pouring..

Hope you can find a good replacement for your frying pan Nay!

escape said...

ingat lang kasi lakas ng ulan.

Maricel said...

Hiya! I was here! :) blog roll visit time! ^_^

Yeah, it's really raining cats and dogs today. It's better to put off your mall visit. Don't worry, I'm guessing you still have other frying pans to use. =)

Maricel --- Momhood Moments

Kero said...

that 1987 tefal is soo worth it! none of my kitchen ware lasts for more than two years hihi. i am terrible at cleaning them.

thank you Nanay Belen for the visit. would you like us to exchange links? let me know?

Den said...

wow, tibay po ng frying pan mo ah.. :)

shimumsy said...

may bagong storm na naman dyan. ingat nalang lagi. sana makahanap ka na ng magandang kapalit sa pan mo soon.

Anonymous said...

grabe si isang ano kahit walang signal dito sa manila, sobra ang ulan..anyway may tag ako for you nanaybelen..

hopeful said...

ang galing nman ng old frying pan mo. Talagang matibay!

Speaking of the weather ay nkakainis, imbis may lakad ako di nlang natuloy dahil nga unstable weather.