2/10/09

Paintball forums

Since my son is already joining paintball games with his friend i have been interested too about this game.I tried also joining paintball forums to be familiar with this kind of game about the rules and regulation and specially how to play this game and how to avail those gears and accessories. I found this sport improves my son's personality , not only improved his physical fitness but also he socializes well now with other players. My son was a shy type of teenager before but since after encouraged him to attend paintball forum he became vocal to ask questions about paintball games and became friendly and got so many paintball players who became his friends outside the school. I am so happy for him because of this game , i am not worried for him getting involved to bad influence friends. His interest in this game keeps him away from drugs addiction. He came home late the other day because he attended
paintball gun forum. He wanted to know which gun the best he uses for the game.

1 comments:

Amrita Kapoor said...

I like you Blogs that really cool and appreciate, I think you may join few get paid to Blog (embed few advertiser link) and get 5 to 8 $ in each existing Blog.
hmm I think you can join http://maxinspire.co.in/adguru program

Happy Blogging ! Thanks
Amrita Kapoor