10/24/08

DON"T GIVE UP!

I am forced to resign from work abroad by my husband long time back. I know , my saving was not enough yet to start a family. I am already pregnant that time and about to deliver . I was working in the hospital so i was entitled to deliver for free but i declined the benefits due to the decision we made. Resigning from work unprepared is really hard. My finances drained so fast. No way to apply a job because I have already two babies to take care of. Only small business was the best for me and start up loans. I never expect that small store opened with start up loans grew better that can sustained our daily expenses and education of my children. Life is unpredictable, you can't say that you always on top of the world and on the bed of roses but don't give up. You may one of you is in need ...don't worry and afraid to start up loans because EZUnsecured.com offering loans you need without collateral.


1 comments:

Roland said...

nay nakakatuwa naman... u gave up ur work for your family sake... nakakabilib... it only proves kung gaano mo kamahal si tatay... saludo ako sa inyo... sana lahat ng babae, tulad mo po.