8/10/08

Alaskan King Crabs

My mum and I were thrilled when they received theirAlaskan King Crab dinner. They said it was the best alaskan king crabs, steak, & clam chowder dinner they have had. They were amazed! They said that the clam chowder had a lot of huge chunks of clams which they loved and that the steak was tender and the alaskan crabs was delicious!! Since it was scrumptious, we consumed all the foods serve and not a single bit left behind. After that night we decided to make another like this (dinner) for my close friends. After preparing everything including the special alaskan king crabs I always wanted , I invited everyone and they were very happy to have my invitation. Everybody like the crabs and everything I served. They said they want me to do it again. I was happy to choose that kind of dish

0 comments: