1/11/13

I'll be healed Soon..

After a long process of investigation finding the  diagnosis i have, finally my orthopedic surgeon assured me that i have only osteoarthritis and not rheumatoid arthtritis. Rheumatoid arthritis is a chronic systemic inflammatory that affect many tissues and organs. This disease is no cure while osteoarthritis is a common form of arthtritis that causes pain, swelling and reduces pain in the joints . My problem is pain in my shoulder and slight pain.. I wish these  pain  will not go farther. These symptoms i have are just starting , hopefully these huge prices of medications i am taking now is effective. I am praying a lot to God and I always trust Him that, i will be healed soon. I always believe Him because i have proven not only a million times.



0 comments: