12/31/13

New Year's Eve 2014

Well , though i am alone celebrating New Year's Eve, i still cook Pancit  Guisado and make Rice Cake. I chose pancit because it is what i am wanting to eat this evening, a home made pancit guisado. Rice cake is needed on the table brings family stick together according to Feng Sui. I have also completed 12 rouded fruits placed on my dining table. These rounded  fruits brings prosperity. I believe that all blessings we received are from God  but nothing wrong preparing allthese food, They are healthy food anyway.
I really missed my kids. Though my children are far away from home, i still believe that in our heart and in their hearts we are celebrating New Years Eve together as we used to like on the previous years.  Happy New Year to me and to my dearest kids. I love you so much kids. May Our Almighty Father continue guiding us. May God  give us Happiness and Prosperous life all throughout the year!!

0 comments: