9/6/12

Emergency loans

For so many years i've worked very hard everyday. I think it's time for me now to rest and relax. But the problem is i have no money. All  i 've earned and saved since i was still single were all used for my kids to raise them and for their education. At the other hand, no regrets and i am so proud of my kids and my self though, because raising successfully alone of two kids is not easy.  They are both now professionals  and they presently practicing their profession and earning  for their own now. I am left alone penniless but happy and determined to start all over again. I just wish i can able to finished my amortization soon because i can't relaxed until i able to settled all my financial obligations. For the meantime i still not setting aside my plan to unwind somewhere, maybe Boracay or Palawan . Those are the places in the Philipppines that i want to visit  if God willing. I might consider emergency loans
if necessary. That is the only remedy if i pursue my plans to travel specially this coming holidays. I met again through facebook my high school friends and my relatives with the same age of mine. Most of them are working abroad and they are coming back home soon to attend our reunion so i should prepare also not only my time but my finances also. By the way, people out there who are  in need of money, here is a recommendable site always ready to help you financially . You can borrow money you need anytime for any purpose you want, even  those bad credit people loans they will offer without requiring any collateral unlike those other loan company.

0 comments: