2/16/12

Busy..

The passed few days i was so busy of my small business and my household chores plus the the overtime making projects of my son and his groupmates in our house even on the valentines's day t'was one of the busiest day within this week for me. I cooked for the celebration of my daughter. She was so happy and of course i'm happy too for her. These are all a blessing from God for me and my family.
Opps! there was one task again offered to me by BB Review and that was offered last Feb. 12, it almost expired again , 15th is the expiration. Good, i checked the site yesterday. I didn't expect that this site offered me that soon.. so i focused in inpostlinks and sponsored review on the last few days. Anyway, i made it, posted and the URL submitted to the BBR .Thank you Lord. You really know what i need.


0 comments: