6/9/11

All about American Flag...

Hello friends! Hows everybody? I hope those who visit my blog today are fine specially those my friends in the blogosphere who constantly following my blog. I just want you to know that i've been so busy for several months and i was not able to visit your site /sites often and i missed you so much.
Just last night , my daughter was asking me where he can find Philippine flag and American Flag as well. She need the Philippine flag on June 12 Philippine Independence Day and the US flag for the program on Phil-American Friendship Day on the fourth of July, that would be already next month. July 4 is a day in the Philippines to commemorate the liberation of the country by joint Filipino and American forces from the Japanese occupation at the end of World War II. That is the reason why Filipinos are now excited to watch the ceremony on these very important occasions. I personally thank American forces for helping our soldiers to prevent Japanese occupation of our country. I can't imagine if we are under the Japanese Government.
However, i am now looking for state flags in the internet. Luckily, i was able to find a site for US Flag store online including quality flagpoles. The site features American flags out of nylon , polyester and cotton for indoor and outdoor . Anything you want about US flags for patriotic decoration, US stick flags, Valley ForgesFlags, military flags, decorative flags and banners, custom flags, commercial flags, wall mounting flag kits and residential flag poles are available in this online store. You can find anything about US flags in their site. Just click the link to view their site. I am sure you find here the one which you are looking for.

0 comments: