2/17/11

Search Marketing

Hello friends, before i started blogging, i browsed my computer. Just take a look of different websites how they designed and its content. As a simple and stay at home mom, i don't have so much knowledge on Google AdWords of how to be marketed. What i thought that once an ads displayed in your website, it does not need to do something to be number one in the search. I started personal blog but i was not contented so i created again until become multiple blogs with different subjects. What i thought that the more blogs and posts, the bigger chances of my websites to be search together with the google adsense. But i found myself wrong of this idea because i earned the same. Actually there are some tips and advices i have received from other bloggers about the pay per click services. I felt frustrated and desperate. I need someone expert to help me and teach me.
Browsing my internet, i found a site Deluxe Business. It is a marketing program that allows you to track your return in every dollar you spend. Some of their services are Search Marketing, Call Tracking, Lead Capture, Local Directories, Landing Pages and many more. What you are looking for, search their site now! You may just click the link i provided within this post.

0 comments: