12/21/10

I'll try my luck in stock market...

I heard that investing in stock market is profitable. I am delighted to know about it because i want now to retire from working hard. I worked hard for almost 20 years to raise my kids and i think it's time now that i must take a rest. I wish to stay at home but must earn without exerting too much effort.... It is not that i am now lazy to work, the real reason is my body get easily tired, unlike before that everyday i carry 25 kgs of LPG tanks, boxes of goods, and cases of softdrinks and beer for my store. Oh my God! I used to cry reminiscing the past... how come i have done these before. But now, i am so exhausted... I need to rest.. rest.. rest..and rest. I will try my luck in investing in the stock market for a change. Lord please guide me...

0 comments: