6/23/10

One of my blog deleted

Oh my gush! one of my blog with page rank 4 is deleted by google team. It is accused of spam which violates terms and condition. I truly believe that this blog of mine is not a spam blog. All the contents are all personally written by me. And I didn't use any bot to spread links to other sites.
But blogger team still seem to restore the said blog because still appearing in my Dashboard but specified as for "restore". I hope the blogger team will soon recheck immediately and apply their decision as soon as possible. They must have to restore because it is not a spam blog. I created and updates my blogs plainly and simple. Actually all my blogs are very simple because i am not a computer genius so i can't make it beautiful.

5 comments:

Lulu said...

oh sorry to hear about it nay. I actually have problems with mine. I don't know what happen but i kept on losing some of my widgets.

the donG said...

baka may nagreport pero buti naman at makakarestore pa. sayang din yun.

Tey said...

wow that is scary... do you post a lot of paid reviews on that blog? that can be one of the reasons. I hope this problem will be resolve soon.
Embracing Health
Mineral Makeup For Sensitive, Oily and Acne Prone Skin
Natural Beauty Cosmetics

lina@women's perspectives said...

Oh no...
Sorry I can't give any solution

ArD said...

Losing blog is sometimes annoying but there will always be ways to gain more, Dear... :)