5/11/10

Noynoy won by landslide

Wow!! Noynoy won by landslide for president and Binay for vice president. Unexpectedly, Binay is leading over Mar Roxas. I watch the tv the whole day to monitor this first automation election and i rate this election generally peaceful. I didn't see ballot box switching and snatching. No tensions in the precinct except those isolated cases. I voted too and the one i vote for president is the winner. This is the cleanest and fastest national election ever in the Philippines. Although there are some election returns not yet counted due to machine shutdown and invalid memory cards which Comelec need to changed, so it takes a long time to transmit the results. No tensions in the precinct except those isolated cases but generally peaceful election. Petty problems resolved accordingly by the standby comelec staffs and smartmatics ITs. Teachers, election officers and poll watchers did their job calmly. I am really happy.

5 comments:

escape said...

yehey!

Chimmie said...

congrats to noy.

Jhiegzh said...

I am NOYMAR, I keep my faith with Mar's victory! If ever he wouldn't, everything happens for a reason :( :) Thanks for dropping by! How are you?

Marly said...

congrats to him though.

Marly

Tom Schelling said...

I don't like Mar I hope he loses this time hehehehe...

Ano naman kaya gagawin ni Binay as VP if ever manalo?

Di ko alam...