3/15/10

Good tenant

Ohh. i am obliged not to continue lease for the one door apartment. Because my sister is resigning from work and she will stay there. I am sure she will not stay long, she might not endure the air pollution in Sta Cruz Manila. This sister of mine is meticulous and i want her to buy her own house near to my house. I am also saddened to say goodbye to the tenant because these couple were been our tenant for eight years. There was no problem at all, they pay the rental fee promptly and any small damages will just fixed by themselves and they never deducted to the monthly fee. I wish them Good Luck because they learned to love and stay to the apartment comfortably. They asked me to extend for 3 years more but it is not possible because my sister planned to renovate and live there for good.

0 comments: