3/25/10

Earchquake shook Metro Manila March 25, 2010

I was sipping my hot coffee in front of my computer when i felt my coffee is something like waving into my mouth. I put down a while the cup of coffee on the computer table. Observing closely if there is an earthquake or i just felt dizzy. If i have a dizziness i must have to secure myself because i know i have a history of hypertension. It last only a seconds or maybe one minute so i didn't bother to asked my daughter who is upstairs if she had felt something. At 5 pm one of a family friend sent me the news that there was an earthquake. I checked in the internet, Ohhh! yehhh ! It was a real earthquake !It is already in the internet that it is a 6.1 magnitude earthquake shook Metro Manila this afternoon March 25, 2010
The earthquake was felt at Intensity 4 in Quezon City and Intensity 3 in the cities of Makati and Mandaluyong.
The earthquake was strongly felt in Batangas and Mindoro but thank God! no damages reported.

1 comments:

burn said...

Thanks God that there is no destruction happens