3/5/10

Bathroom Lights

Bathroom is one of the most important part of a house. Homeowners are not paying much attention on bathroom during the older time. It was enough small room with toilet bowl, faucet and simply lighted with small light bulb just to brighten the bathroom upon using. But now adays, it is not just simple bathroom but elegant bathroom that must be neat , fully furnished with contemporary bathroom furniture including bathroom light. I was a little bit shocked when one time i went to shop for my indoor lighting of my house particularly for only the living room, as i roamed around the furniture showroom, i found beautiful fixtures. These fixtures are displayed for bathrooms. They are amazing and wide variety of styles. They looks elegant, i feel like a princess if ever some of these bathroom lights will install to my bathroom. Some are very plain and functional, while some are pieces of art in themselves. I have purchased a new one unit condo and by this June 2010 will be turned over to me by the Condominium Developer. I am exited now to furnished this new condominium. I'll start from lighting including the bathroom. You know ? every unit of condominium for sale are constructedly simple, so it is up to you to make a good interior design using contemporary furniture and lighting. Proper lighting can enhance task performance or aesthetics, and you can purchased lighting that are safe to use without side effects to eyes and with nice designed suits to living room, dining room, bedroom and bathroom.

0 comments: