1/5/10

Please interpret my dream

I am still curious of my dream the other night. It is a dream that something i can't forget up to now. It always come and go to my mind. It is about a medium size toy turtle. I saw a toy turtle just at my side. I tried to sat on the back of the toy turtle just trying to play . The turtle moves so fast like a sports car and brought me up on top of the mountain. On the top of the mountain it was a nice and cool place and i saw my mother (already died 4 years now)helping my son to repair the house. I was like a child enjoying the ride on the toy turtle along the road in a mountainous place. The road is nice and clear like maintained highways and I was amazed of the scenes of the mountains at the other side and valleys but i noticed it was a little bit blurred to see downward because looks hazy but i can't tell if it was fogs or clouds.I was thinking it is a pollution. When i thought of pollution my dream ended and woke up.
Can anyone of you interpret my dream?

7 comments:

Tey said...

There is a dream dictionary online. I feel the same way everytime I my dream was trying to tell me something and I just can't undersatnd it. You can try this link http://petrix.com/dreams/

Concealed Mind
All Natural Cosmetics 4u
Health Blog

Lalaine said...

what a weird dream nanay... i hope you get what it really means :)

Sofie Hofmann said...

Hello nanaybelen!

Curious na curious kayo sa dream niyo a. Ako, once a I wake up, di ko na maalala dream ko.

Anonymous said...

Hi nanay! I hope I could help out pero hindi rin ako marunong mag-interpret ng mga dreams ehh.. Hopefully kung ano man ang meaning ng panaginip mo, sana positive...

salamat po sa bisita

Nanaybelen said...

Tey thank you so much. It is quite interesting to know the meaning of dreams in this site.
Good for fun to make our day alive once in a while.
Thank you

Nanaybelen said...

Lalaine. Hehhe weird nga eh.
Musta? tagal mong nawala?

Prettymom said...

sabi ng matatanda if you dream of people who passed away you should offer them a prayer