1/2/10

New Year's Experience

Two days past after new year but still i have a hangover. Simply just feeling drowsy and sleepy due to the full volume stereo and firecrackers and fireworks display of my neighbors. I tried to just stay inside my house and concentrate watching the tv while my kids busy infront of the computer but i can't resisted to go once in a while in my gate although it is too dangerous but i have to checked whats really happening outside. Actually i plugged my ears with cotton balls because i can't really tolerate the noise of firecrackers and full volume stereo of my neighbors. We had a wonderful time and eat the delicious food after 12 o clock. My neighbors stopped making noise and lit firecrackers until 2 AM and fortunately everybody was safe and no casualties. Thanks God!

1 comments:

ronaldoedi said...

nice blog, good news, thanks, and visit me