12/13/09

Salvation is a Gift

Christians are those who believe in Jesus Christ as the Messiah and the Son of God. They are individuals who adhere to Christianity based on the life and teachings of Jesus of Nazareth. Christianity isn't a religion but a relationship between man and the Lord Jesus Christ.
When I was young my parents brought me to church every Sunday to attend Sunday School and other church activities. I still remember the stories our Sunday School teacher told us from the New Testament like the Birth of Jesus, Jesus Feeding thousands of People from just only small seven loaves and few pieces of fish, when Jesus walked on the water, Jesus miraculously raised up the little girl from dead. These are few from the many stories I've known from the New Testament. There are so many good and interesting stories to tell to young children that they will never forget throughout their life. Bible reading taught to young kids at early age is very important. They will learn to know Jesus, and His message until their faith instilled in their hearts and minds. This is one of my favorite verse that I always keep in mind: Proverb 22:6 Train up a child the way he should go, and even he is old he will not depart from it . I let my children study in a Christian School for I believe that they will be trained and guided spiritually. When the end of the world comes, they have their place in God's kingdom. Salvation is a gift from God that we should receive and it is acquired through faith. UCG website features about SALVATION. You will learn the right spiritual meaning. To know more about Jesus and His Word, go to ucg.org/teenstudy and I also suggest to watch the video.

3 comments:

Marly said...

Reading the Bible helps enlighten the mind and soul.
by the way, please change my old url to this one: http://www.leytestar.com

Marly

Oman said...

the greatest book ever made. have a blessed sunday nay.

samuel said...

x-links?