12/9/09

I have no more camera...

Hello friends. You might notice i have no more personal pictures uploaded in my blog . Yes because our second digital camera is again out of order. My daughter brought to cannon service center for diagnosis last week. They called up yesterday and notify us that our camera needs the major part to be replaced. It cost P9500.00 for the part plus their service charges because it is already one year and 3 months. One year warranty period is already ended. My gussh!!!We bought that digital camera Cannon IXSUS 80 IS cost 17,950 and lasted only one year and 3 months. That amount was my first earning in this blogosphere. I don't think i can buy again this time. So many other expenses this coming holidays.
I just hope more opportunities with higher price per review to be assigned in my blogs.

0 comments: