12/27/09

Hoping for more opportunities

My blog is now one year and eight months. I started blogging just for fun but after three months, the 3 of my blogs Google gifted with page rank 3. But sometimes the page rank increased and decreased. I was so excited then and one of a friend advised me to apply my blogs in sponsored review sites for opportunities to earned dollars. Fortunately all my blogs receives opportunities and i am so thankful although i exerted all my efforts to maintain the page rank ,good Alexa rank, steady flow of visitors and tried my best to improve my writing skills also. It was not easy for me but all my patience and efforts worth it because i am paid fairly.
I am just hoping that more advertisers get in touch with me directly to give me opps again and again. There were advertisers who offered me a higher rate lately that i never expected and they transferred the payments to my paypal account just after posting the review.

3 comments:

Marly said...

Same with my other blogs too.
Making money with blogs is a big help. But some paid to blog sites are decreasing the offers.

Marly

Beng Gee said...

Hi Belen! Good for you that you are receiving a lot of paid opps! My blogs have good rankings too and I used to get a good number of opps but not anymore lately. hu hu.. I wonder why! Anyway.. thanks for coming over to my site.

I maybe late but still want to send my warmest Christmas Greetings to you and your family!

JENIE=) said...

me too! =)

everyone's seems caught up in the whirwind of activities..but I am here dear to actually invite you to see me tag you on my signing off. hope to see you there...;)

**you are now linked in all 4 of my blogs dear. can i be linked as well? come see them!