10/7/09

Woke up late

I woke up very late and i still feels so weak. I was waken up by a painful contraction of my stomach at the middle of the night . So painful made me four times back and forth to the toilet around 1:oo to 2:30 AM. I am wondering what made me wrong. I didn't ate so much on the evening. It was just enough rice, pork chop and blanch cabbage with a cup of sweetened banana (saba) as my dessert. I poured almost 0ne fourth of the cup with evaporated milk on it. I suspected the evaporated milk so i scanned the garbage again to check the can for the expiry date but found it to be expires on 2010. I double checked for the wrappers and the can itself but looks new and no rust at all. About the banana? This is fresh from the province of my in-law just two days ago so i have no doubt about the banana.
Whatever, now i am just taking a cup of coffee with a little soda biscuit. I am afraid to take a full breakfast yet until my stomach settled. I have to blog now because i have one paid post to do and 2 in my other blogs.

0 comments: