10/13/09

Wind Farm Engineering

Wow! this is good news to students who are excellent in Math. I specified, excellent in Math because this new course added in the Department of Education is Wind Farm Engineering. A profession added in the field of Engineering which is very much in demand now adays. Many said " I hate Math subject" and i am also one who do not like Math. I am just so lucky that i have children who are better than me. They are engineering students(but not Wind Farm Engrng). I know that if they pursue their studies continually, they will be a future Engineers one and two years from now. (May God Bless them) They got this trait from their father.

I have read from news about Wind Farm Engineering Profession, they are the ones to study and analyses the wind its benefits and the widespread damages and inconveniences resulting from extreme or strong wind like tornado, hurricane and heavy storm. They might also includes
>wind impact on structures (building, ridges, towers)
>effects of wind and vetilation system in a building
>wind climate for wind energy
>air pollution near building

0 comments: