10/7/09

Survivvor Philippines Palau: Top ten Castaways

Last night, i can't wait to watch Survivor Philippines Palau. I was so eager to know who won the Nipa Hut Making Challenge between Justine and Kris (Kris is the biggest man among all the castaways.) Kris was cool while making the nipa hut entry while Justine is getting nervous, he was even hurt, his finger was injured and bloody. He looks confused and loosing his confidence but still tried to finished the house with nice designed. Luckily his Nipa Hut rated higher by the 9 other castaways than Kris'. He won again this challenge and finally Paulo Bediones (host) announced to the top nine castaways that Justine is the top tenth in the merge. I like that episode so much. LOL
I am so happy for him. My kids are laughing at me because they find me watching Survivor Philippines Palau seriously. I am also got angry to those stubborn and with those bad image castaways. Good for them they were sent back to Philippines. LOL
Top Ten Castaway to stay in the Game :
Marvin, Echo, Suzuki, Justine, Tara, Charles, Shaun, Jef, Amanda, Mika

0 comments: