10/20/09

Can't stand

Last Sunday I went to church then passed by in one big mall to shop because they have a three days sale. I think that day was the last day sale. I planned to shop anything that i'll find necessary but unfortunately i can't stand the big crowd. Too much shoppers in every corner of the mall. I changed my mind, i decided to just pay my utility bills in the customer's service which is one important to be done today because i don't want to go out anymore on regular days. Then took my dinner and passed by Brownish Unlimited for a box of brownies. It cost 135 pesos per box (12 pieces) with 2 pieces free. Then went back home.

2 comments:

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

hi nay, mukhang marami na sigurong namimili ng pamasko at bumibili ng pang christmas decor ^_^ Merry Christmas po hehe.

Hailey's Beats and Bits said...

it's time for Christmas shopping!