10/7/09

Bearable pains

Time flies so fast. I didn't noticed , it's again 5:30 PM. I 've been busy to do four paid post. It is time to cook for our dinner again but until now i have no idea what to cook. I want to sleep but can not, other wise nobody will attend our costumer in my store. and no one will cook for the dinner. I have also fix my finished laundries which are still hang outside. Ohhh!!! my gush. It is really hard to have no assistant at all. Eversince, even my children was so young i don't have anyone at all. I'll do all the works at home and in my store. Sometimes i tried to get one housemaid for my children but i always changed my mind. I am not used to have someone to help me. I prefer to be alone but i am always complaining. LOL and I always complain to my children if they will not cooperate with me. I always told them that I have pain here, at the back, feet and head. But they will just got mad at me because i have health card but i am not using it. So they don't believe about my complaints. Actually these pains are bearable and not serious that need to bring to the doctor. I am just only catching their attention. LOL

2 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

Hello Nanay, ganyan na talaga siguro pag malalki na ang mga anak, hinahanp hanp mo atensyon nila.. Kuha ka na kasi ng maid hehehe..

Nostalgic Marveling
Etcetera Etcetera
Spice up your LIFE!
Obstacles & Glories

Lalaine said...

hello nanay... musta po? kelangan ko po sana ng tulong sa donation drive namin para sa mga nasalanta ng bagyo.

http://www.lalaineski.com/2009/10/07/surviving-ondoy/

salamat po