10/28/09

569 reviews

I woke up this morning still in bad mood. But when i log in to my account in BuyBlogReviews i found out that i completed exactly 100 reviews today. I started doing the review since November 6, 2008. I am inspired to check also my account in other blog reviews like Sponsored Reviews .... Wow! i completed 354 approved reviews. Blogvertise - 68 reviews , Pay per post - 23 and Review me -24. I completed a total of 569 reviews for a year . I don't ask for more.. this is good enough for me and so thankful. I really admit i am not a good writer. At least advertisers trusted my blogs and i am successfully promoted their products because some advertisers commenting back that i made good article. hehehe.

6 comments:

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

congrats nay belen.pa burger naman po? hehe.
musta na po?

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

hi nay, congrats! pa burger naman po kayo? hehe
musta na po dyan?

Unknown said...

wow! ang dami nun!!! and 569 reviews is quiet a big bucks already hehehe. Grabe! bilib talaga ako sayo mommy.

Oman said...

nice job 'nay. kailan ang blow-out? :)

Nancy Janiola said...

baked mac naman sa akin, hahaha!

that's nice to hear, Nay. Buyblog has been so kind to me too for the last 2 years. sana di sila magsawa sa atin at sa marami pang iba. :)

Lauraiz said...

http://orascom-training.com/
hi..i hav linked u..lindly link me back..
u blog is soo cool..