8/26/09

Thank You soooooooooo Much Lord ....

Ever since , I struggles a lot , I have so much pains and frustrations in my life but despite of everything I would like to share to you that God never never leave me that day . There were times before that i was crying everyday and I thought God forgotten me. I know God is everywhere but He was just there looking at me , He was not helping me and maybe just letting me to endure the pains and frustrations . He knows that i have no one to go except Him and always calling , begging Him to help me but seems there was no response. Later , i realized i was totally wrong . Yes friends. He never ignored me. And I am so much thankful for that because when i was tired of crying and stand up again. I have felt peace in my heart and start all over again. I realized that He was just there beside me and I realized that i have so much other blessings actually. He gave me adorable children who are doing good and we are happy. We are so much blessed. I am so sorry to Him now for being confused and questioning him for giving such problem. I realized HE never leave me and ignored me despite of everything . He was just there beside me and blessed us always. Thank you! thank you LORD!!! What more do i have to ask you? You gave me simple life but good.
God never give us problem that we can't solve. Thank you Lord Again for loving us.

0 comments: