8/22/09

Drug Rehab center for students

Hi friends. thanks for visiting me again. My post today is about addiction. Everybody knows that drug addiction is rampant anywhere . I am a mother of two, one of my fear is to have a drug addict child. So when my kids start to grow i resigned from my nice job and give up my career. I put up a small grocery store in our garage to earn money and take care of my children 24 hours a day. I promised to myself that i will take care of them and never leave them away. I always on their side and always warning them not to make friends with bad influence classmates in the school and neighbors. Since they were young , I brought them to church every Sunday and let them involved in every church activities which a big help to enhanced their spiritual life . Now, they are 18 and 19 years old and college students. I am so happy that they don't have vices like taking drugs, drinking alcohol or smoking. I hope that they will never get in to this kind of vices . I wished that they can also join those group organizations helping teenagers to prevent drug addiction and encourage those addicted students to reform again.
Now there are so many students need to go to drug rehab center. Usually, main reasons why these students became drug addicts because they were misguided, abandoned and maltreated at their early age. They were longing for love, attention and care. I am so glad for Narconon Freedom Center Their drug treatment program to their clients is perfect for drug rehabilitation. Uses a combination of proper nutrition and nutritional supplementation to help eliminate drug addiction and alcoholism. They don't give medications (except those severe cases they give detox when necessary and indicated ) but they provide a homely care environment which a syudent feels loved, understand and treated as a human being . They provide facilities to learn about a drug free life and most of all how to handle or struggle a happy, successful and healthy life without taking any substance.

0 comments: