8/12/09

The Best Halloween Costumes

Halloween on November is fast approaching, Here and there will be having a horror party again. Not only professional designers are the one creating such scary costumes, toys and accessories but also those other ordinary people who enjoys halloween festivals. I myself is also excited to see those young kids and adult in halloween costumes again. But there was one Halloween that i will never forget in my life when i was a nursing student. I was a night duty and i was already walking down the corridor of the dormitory to the hospital when there is also a lady in nurse uniform suddenly came along with me and tried to go ahead of me and she even said "excuse me". I saw her face all white and looks like a ghost that i used to see in a horror movie. I was shocked and screamed out loud and the lady runs toward the security guard for help .. to help me for being so hysteric. After one minute i found myself sitting down in a chair with all other employees and security guard around me including the lady like a ghost. She is also a nursing student who is going to attend a halloween party. Ohhh!!! my goshhhh... i did such shameful. I felt embarrassed. Hehehe.....
Now i got an idea, if ever i need an adult's halloween costume i will carry the same like nurse or doctor's uniform. It look like realistic and very effective to scare other people. But i prefer the sexy one like the one i found in the internet .Take a look of the sample and more designs in this website costumecauldron.com/Adult-Halloween-Costume.html
Spongebath Betty Lg Dr Kill Joy
Of course. if there is a nurse , there is also a doctor. A nurse and doctor's uniform is a perfect match halloween costumes like this naughty and sexy nurse uniform and a bloody scary doctors uniform.
Now this the latest how shopping for your halloween costumes. Not online in the computer and internet but with the use of high speed mobile technologies like iPhone 3GS. No one can ever bet iPhone Halloween costumes . Shopping in your mobile phone is convenient to shop from the comfort in your home ,bus, office or anywhere you are . They have everything here for halloween costumes and huge designs are there to choose from .

0 comments: