7/11/09

Saudi Dates

One of my neighbor gave me this dates from Saudi Arabia. She knows that i love eating dates . I learned to eat this when I was working in Middle East. If i have not mistaken this is their national fruit. Dates are sweet. I eat seven to twelve pieces of them every after meal if available. This is a good source of multivitamins , fiber, calcium, carbohydrates , potassium and iron. This is a fruit so it does not contain sodium , fats or cholesterol. I do hope i have a contineous supply specially if i can't afford to buy imported chocolates.


5 comments:

caloy said...

hi nanay, nag saudi ka pala? OFW po pala kayu nay... ilang taon ka po dun?

Nanaybelen said...

Caloy
Sa UAE po ako dati sa DuBai Hospital at noon pang 80s. tagal na ano? hehehe tanda na kasi ako.

Chubskulit Rose said...

never had and seen dates,.. what is it look like NayB?

marveling said...

I searched for date and I know how it look like now although di pa ako nakakaita in person..

Clarissa said...

Good for you,Nanay Belen at nakakain ka na nyan!!I haven't tasted or received any delicasies from saudi.