10/14/08

Semestral Break

College students have their semestral break for 2-3 weeks. My kids are here in the house twenty four hours a day. They fell bored also so , they alternately used our computer, they don't even mind that I need to use also for blogging. I am the mother but I have to beg them even for an hour to use the computer. They were insisting me to rest a while.
So I used to stay in our store. My store is little bit busy these time because, students in our vicinity who are on semestral break are use to hang out in front of our store. It's an advantage for me because they keep on buying their snacks in my store. Unfortunately they smoke, i can't resist to sell them because from barangay 's order is not to sell them only if they are in school uniform. So, I have to follow the instruction otherwise they will say I am "killjoy". But it's nice to see them hanging out here, My store is their favorite. Even though they provoke so much noise, they just only eating, smoking and giggling but no drugs.

13 comments:

Tey said...

hahhaah buy your own computer so you dont have to beg. I was like that but I am okey now since I have my own computer.
Ester's Embracing Health
Ester's Health Blog
Concealed Mind
Brief Sentiments

mimi11460 said...

In my case only my college student have her sem break but my high school and elementary will start maybe next two weeks..So just like you I'll be begging them too even their Kuya will be assign here again but I can't still use the laptop because we don't have router.

RJ said...

Semestral break for the kids, blogging break for their survivor mom?!

Hahahah, parang hindi nyo po 'ata kakayanin.

Borneo Falcon said...

In my country, vendors are not suppose to sell smoke to those below 18

Anonymous said...

saya talaga maging estudyante...Nay, patambay din sa tindahan mo..hehe

escape said...

thats good to know nanay belen. at least may mga kasama ka ngayon dyan. pabayaan mo na lang sila na gumulo sa bahay. hehehe...

Anonymous said...

hello po, nay... namiss kita.... i hope everything's okay with you and your family

Anonymous said...

Hello nanaybelen!

Pag bakasyon nila, bakasyon din po kayo sa blogging! :) May oras na po kayong maglakad sa dalampasigan, magmuni-muni sa tabing dagat, sa ilalim ng kahoy, at iba pa. :)

Tey said...

looks like your kids never let you use your computer and you haven't updated this yet..lols. Let them have fun
Ester's Embracing Health
Ester's Health Blog
Concealed Mind
Brief Sentiments

Nyl said...

namiss ko pagiging student ko..hehe

ambilis ng panahon.

Oman said...

2 to 3 weeks change of phase. ok lang po yan nanay para maiba naman, basta pag may time blog pa rin. ingats po.

Christinchen Royale said...

Oh yes, that is so true also in my house! And I've got 4 young boys "nagpapaawa" to use the comp. Tapos,the youngest still asks to see Barney online. What to do nga ba during sem break when kids are home?

Anyways, Nanay Belen, I got a tag for you here : http://christinchen184.blogspot.com/2008/10/propagating-friendship-award.html

Lalaine said...

ayan... may kaagaw ka ngayon sa pc nay, pero okay lang yan...dami ka naman pala customers eh... hehehe... hinay hinay lang kamo sa mga nagyoyosi. hehe

yngat po =)