9/21/08

Disney Bingo

Bingo is used to be our game in our house by the whole family usually during in the evening when the whole members are available . This is also the game we use to play during wake to make members of the dead comforted. I like this game and enjoy it very much. So wherever gathering I attended and they invite me , well no hesitant at all.I love that game and miss it! It reminds me of when I played bingo as a child with my parents ,brothers and sisters.
Times have changed and today bingo and winning prize money is for adults only. Children are no longer allowed to participate in their bingo games. So instead, there are kids'games like Disney Bingo which can be just as fun! The great thing about the Disney Bingo is that its on DVD. Interactive games are wonderful, I think. And while the prize might not be money in the form of money. I attended also birthday party of 7 years old child of my friend. There was really nice bingo games for kids and the kids received prizes are not in the form of money but toys, hello kitty drawing books, notebooks and cute pens. These game I think can also contribute the child's ability to listen and learn on numbers and letters.
Christmas is past approaching , kids are already expecting something to received a gift. For you not to waste time in shopping in a crowded mall, I am recommending you Amazon.com because of their free shipping and I've already seen that they carry Disney Bingo!




0 comments: