8/11/08

holiday rentals

When I travel, I always prefer to find my own self-catering accommodations. So a company that offers the best holiday rentals is sure to be just the thing for me. With the accommodations you'll find here, you rent directly from the owner, and you'll have a cozy, homey environment for your trip to Spain.

If you're on the lookout for tranquil villas in Orba, or Balsicas holiday apartments, you'll find just what you are looking for at the site.

And of course, you know me.... I always love a good cycling trip. Something like challenging cycling in Sierra Espuna or cycling in Murcia would do just fine for me! The Segura river valley looks like a very idyllic spot, and the easy-going atmosphere of the city of Murcia would be a perfect place to unwind after a long day on the road. And would could be better than unwinding in a private, cozy home at the end of a well-spent day?

0 comments: