8/14/08

GREAT WALLS OF CHINA


MY DREAM VACATION:

This is one of the tourist spots of Asia but this one is my dream vacation. I only see the great walls of china on the pictures but I hope someday I be there to experience and spend time with my family. Thanks for this tag

1. Pink and Bubbly

2. Everything Kimchi

3. The Cake Chronicles
4. Pinoy Gaming World
5. Morning Dew and Roses
6. The Journey
7.Survivor Mom

Create a post on your blog and add your site.

I am taging anagore , love joy, kateslove, pearl cecille, reyna

1 comments:

Stanley said...

I've been there! Its definitely a place you should go at least once in your life. You have to climb to a certain point (yes climb! cause its steep) and get an "I-climbed-the-great-wall-cert" =) And you know what.....right there at that point on the great wall. You can buy an american "Magnum" ice-cream....... =)