7/14/08

Responsible Tenant

I set this day to go to Sta Cruz Manila and no more time of postponing. Our contract with the tenant of my one door apartment will be over on July 18, 2008 . I should have to talk with the couple personally to let them know that I will increase the rent to P8,000 from P7,000. I really like this couple as the tenant of my apartment. They are nice one family and they took care of the house as like their own. They never gave me a problem and always deposited their rental promptly in my account throughout the whole four years of renting the apartment. How I wish that they accept the increase and renew again the contract. For them the rental fee is fair enough because it is nearby the universities and the rents there is higher. To be fair with them, I gave them already a big discount because they are really a responsible tenant comparing to the previous tenant that I had before.

8 comments:

Mar C. said...

ahee... ambait mo naman po.keep it up.

Anonymous said...

good luck po!ifou

Rio said...

buti naman po nay at mababait yung mga tenant na nakuha nyo..yung iba kasi e ang sasalbahe..hindi n nagbabayd, sila pa ang galit=)

Udon Girl said...

pensucks,ifound me, rio, - kailangan maging mabait ka sa mga tenants kasi minsan may naninira ng bahay tapos aalis na lang na di pa nagbayad plus mga meralco at tubig ay iiwanan na lang basta at lalong malaking lugi sa nag-papaupa.

Anonymous said...

Mahirap talaga kaya lang sabi nga nila you've got to do what you've gotta do hehe... goodluck po!

Anonymous said...

mabuti nanay at mabait ang tenant ninyo. maliban sa magastos maproblema din...hehehe

goodluck po

Anonymous said...

Sana ay mag renew sila. mahirap mabakante ang bahay. walang nag-aalaga. Kumusta po?

raqgold said...

mahirap maghanap ng matinong tenant talaga kaya i hope pumayag yung tenant ninyo with the increase. kami dito yung tenant namin nag increase kami ng 3 euro per month, hehehe mabuti na lang di umalis kasi bago itong tenant namin ngayon, may bad experience kami :(