6/1/08

SUNDAY AGAIN!

It's Sunday today. When my kids was young, we go to church together at the same time. Whether they like it or not I can forced them to wake up early and go to church together.
The church where we are attending has 8-9 am , 10-12noon and 6-8pm service. We are protestant christian, so we call it service as mass for roman catholics .They are teeners now and can manage to go to church without me, so they choose their own time, inspite of my encouragement that we must attend service at the same time.
My daughter is still sleeping, she wants evening bec. less attender and feel comfortable. My son gone already for early morning service because he is obliged to do so, as member of the church band. I'm planning to attend this 1o:00 am to finished first my routine in our house. And my daughter might changed her mind and we will go together.
I really miss the days when they still very young, We go to church together, sit together and eat somewhere after. I have lots of fears now but I tried to just entrust it all to the LORD.

10 comments:

my-so-called-Quest said...

awww...
ganyan din kami kaya minsan pinagbibigyan namin si nanay.
pero madlas sarili sarili narin.
pero it's a must kapag mga holidays na magsabay sabay sumimba=]

Anonymous said...

thanks for the reminder nanay belen.

nakukunsensya tuloy ako. di ako nagsimba ngayon. kaya sa myerkules na lang ako magsisimba.

Anonymous said...

kami ganyan din, tapos magsimba, tuloy kami sa luneta :D pero dito, simba lang kami as family kapag may mini mass, that's a mass esp for family with small kids, or kapag mas okasyon. but we do visit the church every time we pass by one.

Anonymous said...

Magandang Sunday mo nanaybelen!

Nakalimutan kong ilagay na instead na sehdi.com e, dapat pala Sofie nilagay ko doon sa last blog entry nyo. :) Ako po yong sehdi.com. Si Sofie po to.

I used to go to mass every Sunday but now a days, di na masyado but I say my gratitude to the Lord everyday for all the blessings that He gave us.

Pero pag nasa probinsya pag nagbabakasyon kami kasama ko lagi nanay ko sa pagsisimba. :)

God bless you po nanaybelen!

Nanaybelen said...

my-so-called-quest;;; ganyan na nga kabataan ngayon parang binagbibigyan n lang ang nanay. minsan sabihin nila sa akin, "nagda-drama na naman si mama"

wwwbrycebugz.com;;;;sa susunod magsimba ka na.

kengkay;;;; sarap kasama ang mga anak sa simbahan di ba,

sofie hofmann;;; di natin kasi maiwasan ang mag-leave muna sa church, dahil sa trabaho or something else but God knows naman na di natin sya nakakalimutan in our heart.

Anonymous said...

Hi NanayB, Oo nga ho, kapag lumalaki na ang mga bata, tulad namin sa aming Nanay at Tatay, nahihirapan na silang pilitin kaming sumimba. Choice na ito ng mga anak, kaya nga ho tama ang sabi sa Bible

Prov. 22:6 Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.

Kaya mainam ang maagang pag tuturo at pagmamahal ng magulang dahil ito ang ilaw na liliwanag sa kanilang lakarin at pagpili ng tama sa kinabukasan.

Nanaybelen said...

mahalia;;;thanks for the comment

Anonymous said...

hello nay!when children become teeners, they learn to become distant to their parents unknowingly..even the usual routine of hearing mass with the family, they opt to go with their same peer. that is the crucial stage of the adolescents lives- they need a closer look and constant reminder.

somehow i felt guilty, coz you remind me of my mom..sometimes i would prefer to hear mass alone in my own convenient time.when its too hard to wake up early for a Sunday mass.;0(

Anonymous said...

ang sweet naman po ng family nyo.. pero mahalaga talaga na sunday ay magkakasama ang buong pamilya.. kami minsan lang kami magsimba magkasama si mommy ko madalas kasama ko.. si daddy kasi sa ibang bansa kaya yun.. a must read!!!

Anonymous said...

parang narinig ko rin kay mama ko yan ah?!..hmmmm

here's my big hug nanay...